Saturday, December 16, 2017

life update?

Hello December?
2018 is approaching in half month time. How's life? Hmm okay je kot? 
Exam in 36 hours. Dah panic gila namateyy dah niii. I really really hope for passing this posting with flying colors, ameen. There's so much things Ive learnt throughout this 7 weeks and I really enjoyed psychiatry posting really much. I'm thinking of psychiatry as one of specialty that I want to pursue later. Maybe sebab environment kot. Selain minat, environment pun memainkan peranan gak. Contohnya macam posting ni, lecturers begitu dekat dengan students and the sense of belongings to ada. 

I'm looking forward for 2018 because best things are about to happen. So much wishes I have for 2018. Graduate from medschool, 60th anniversary of atuk & nenek, convocation, travelling abroad with friends, etc. May Allah ease each of it. Prof N once said whatever it is, we have to have strong faith in ourself and also our Creator. No matter how impossible it may seems, inshallah with His help it will happen. Like macam sekarang ni ada benda yang I really want it to happen by next year, takde plan pun lagi, but somehow I have faith in it. Moga Tuhan mudahkan. 



Back in Seoul. 
Rasa nak nangeslah sekarang baca tak habis-habis lagi niiii. iDie. Cant I just sleep and wake up being brilliant enough? Zzzz.